Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rock Stars....

Sep 3, 2009 09:29 amDenverDiva wrote:
Hello to all of my September Sisters!  I am so proud of all of you brave ladies.  Your postings are delightful to me, and make going through all of this so much less lonely.
Vicki, and Vickilynn you are ROCK STARS!!!!!  Thank you for sharing your experiences.  It makes it so much more real, but in a good way.  To know that your experiences, while not perfect, are successful.
RonnieKay, you go girl!  I will be thinking of you today, and sending warm hugs to Seattle.
Positiveme, I start T/C next Thursday too, so we will sort of be treatment twins.  I think the Cytoxin goes in the IV.  I take it you don't have a port.  I don't have one, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.  What type of surgery have you had?  I hope all is well with you!
Take care ladies!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

BKG