Wednesday, October 14, 2009

May I please be your other sistah?

Sep 3, 2009 11:16 amGmaToni wrote:
Susan and positiveme = May I please be your other sistah? I start T/C x 4 next week as well - wednesday. I am having a port put in tomorrow. Not happy bout it but onc says the T drug (sorry, at a blank for name) is tough on the veins. Dont let that scare you if you dont have a port - we and our docs are all different. Thanks again, Susan for sending me here. You ladies are a hoot !! I am actually laughing - been balling all morning. Where do we go to look for scarves ? Anywhere? Walmart, Dillards? Have to be specifically for our heads? OK Im a bit ding dongy but I just took a Xanax. Just got my oncodx score on tuesday (24) and already doing port friday - so Im a little outta it.  LOL !! All of you sound so caring and strong and sweet. I am hoping to join this club.
Oh BTW, positiveme, yes both drugs are IV and they take about 3 hours to do everything I was told. Again, things could be different.
Yes, you gals that have posted after TX - you go girl - and thanks for the play by play. Very heartfelt and helpful. I am so very scared. Very scared. Thought the worst was over. I had R MX w/ recon and L lift and reduct July 28th. All of you have helped me since DX - June - and I just want to say thanks.
Lets tackle this together ? Hope ya let me in !
((hugs))
Gma - Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

BKG